Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting it in a meaningful way. The goal of BI is to enable management to make informed business decisions. In localization, BI focuses on analyzing internal data on quality, turn-around time, and process in order to optimize these elements. External data analysis focuses on local customer experience and satisfaction.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”