Carmen Avilés Suárez’s passion for languages, cultures, and science brought her to explore new areas and moved her from a BS in molecular biology to the localization industry 10 years ago. Her current interests range from content strategy, cultural adaptation, and multicultural communications to localization process optimization. Outside work, she enjoys spending time with her multicultural family and rescued dogs out in nature and cooking.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”