Catherine Deschamps-Potter is VP of Sales and Marketing at ICD Translation. She has been in the localization industry for over 25 years and has built the core of ICD’s client base through a deep understanding of individual client’s needs. Her natural professionalism is reinforced yearly by the number of clients returning to ICD Translation and the partnerships they have developed with ICD Translation.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”