Char James-Tanny works in Tech Pubs at Schneider Electric, based out of Foxboro (MA). She has spoken around the world on topics including accessibility help authoring concepts, social media, web standards, collaboration, and technology. She is the primary coordinator for the annual Boston Accessibility Conference and a member of the Boston Accessibility Group.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”