Charles R. Schwab is an American businessman and investor and the founder of the Charles Schwab Corporation. Schwab was born in Sacramento, California. He attended Santa Barbara High School in Santa Barbara, CA and was captain of the golf team. He also attended pre-college school at Holy Rosary Academy in Woodland, California. Schwab is dyslexic, but was unaware until the age of 40; he had no interest in it until he learned that his son was dyslexic as well.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”