Chase Tingley is VP of Engineering at Spartan Software, Inc. He has 15 years of experience developing localization tools, including work on WorldServer, GlobalSight, and Ontram. An advocate for the greater adoption of localization standards and open source tools, he is a core contributor to the Okapi Framework (an open source framework for creating interoperable localization tools), and a member of the OASIS XLIFF and XLIFF-OMOS Technical Committees.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”