Chris Norton has an Honours degree in Typography and Graphic Communication from Reading University where he also developed early SGML processes. Since graduating in the late 1980s, Chris has worked mostly in the localization industry, helping to develop early versions of most of the processes in standard use today. He has worked on most types of documentation imaginable and, in doing so, has used all the different DTP software available in a professional capacity.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”