Chris Vickery is a cybersecurity expert cited by The New York Times, Forbes, Reuters, BBC, LA Times, Washington Post, and many other publications. He has assisted the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), Thomson Reuters, Microsoft, Citrix, AARP, Verizon, and dozens of other entities in plugging serious data breaches affecting hundreds of millions of individuals. Chris has assisted investigations conducted by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Texas Attorney General’s Office, the US Secret Service, the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and the State of Kansas.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”