Daniel Ziesmer is the president of Centripetum, LLC, a Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) consulting firm that supports small business risk management and cybersecurity efforts. He is a former professor, security architect, and compliance professional who has established security programs for complex IT and industrial control system environments. Daniel holds numerous industry certifications, is a contributor to a number of scientific and security organizations, and has served as technical editor for more than a dozen industry books and textbooks.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”