Dave Kartchner has been a cybersecurity professional for more than 15 years both in private industry and with the US Army Reserve. He has an extensive background in computer forensics and incident response, including threat hunting, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and security operations. He holds undergraduate and graduate degrees from Brigham Young University and Boston University. He currently works as a senior computer forensic engineer at Silicon Valley Bank in Santa Clara, CA.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”