Dave Ruane is part of the enterprise business team at Xplanation Language Services. His current interests are Agile methodologies, global continuous delivery methods, and creating customer experience through global content. His background is in localization engineering, and he has been in the industry since the mid-1990s. He is a frequent speaker at industry events and is the creator of the Process Innovation Challenge, a platform for developing and showcasing innovation in the industry.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”