Dennis Leber is an information security executive with over 10 years experience in IS/IT management and over 20 years of management experience across various industries. Currently, Dennis serves as the chief information security officer (CISO) at the Cabinet for Health and Family Services for the commonwealth of Kentucky, where he works to protect over 400 in-house applications and associated data. Dennis has also worked in the automotive industry, healthcare, federal government, and military to protect data and the systems that house them.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”