With over 30 years in international business, Diana Ballard has wide experience in manufacturing and service industries, delivering business consultancy, setting up new projects, and expanding markets. She specializes in supporting customers in global readiness and in executing successful localization and translation initiatives. Diana previously lead business development at STAR USA (STAR Group), the leading information management, language services company with a high performance suite of technologies to unify the end-to-end information lifecycle.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”