DITA stands for Darwin Information Typing Architecture, and is an XML data model and architecture for authoring and publishing user documentation. It is an open standard that was developed by IBM and is now maintained by the OASIS DITA Technical Committee. Localization vendors need to understand the DITA architecture and unique file management requirements of processing DITA files for translation.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”