DocBook is an XML standard originally designed around a book model, DocBook has evolved to be useful for help systems, ebooks, and other forms of technical documentation. DocBook is widely used in the open source community. It is an open standard that was originally designed and implemented by HAL Computer Systems and O’Reilly and Associates and is now maintained by the OASIS DocBook Technical Committee.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”