Documentation is a term with many meanings, the most common of which are: A set of documents provided on paper, or online, or on digital or analog media, such as audio tape or CDs. The process of documenting knowledge, as in scientific articles. The process of providing evidence. The writing of product documentation, such as software documentation. A synonym for the term document. A synonym for the term bibliography.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”