Erik Vogt entered the world of translation services as an engineer in 1998 after a variety of jobs, including dabbling in teaching (from ESL to Marine Archaeology), building houses, and installing water lines. Erik has worked with some of the world’s most demanding and innovative customers and enjoys bringing it all together, from technology, solving business problems, and supporting team members to be the best at what they do.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”