Esther Curiel is a program manager and global content quality strategist at Vistatec. She has been helping brands create great user experiences across global markets for over 15 years. Lately, her interest has been focused on integrating developments from the content marketing world into localization processes. Esther believes that by collaborating more closely together, localization and marketing can help brands achieve international growth objectives much more effectively. Her mission is to facilitate such collaboration.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”