Fabiano Cid is the Managing Director of Ccaps Translation and Localization, a company that supports the language needs of global brands in Latin America. He has 20 years of localization experience and is an active member of the language industry. He is currently involved in the Gender Equality Project. Fabiano is the co-creator of Think Latin America, a former Globalization and Localization Association (GALA) Ambassador, Board Member, and Chair. He has also served as the chairman of the Milengo corporate board.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”