A faceted search is a technique for browsing or accessing information organized using semantic categories and multiple explicit dimensions, which allows the user to apply multiple filters. Amazon.com and many other websites use faceted search to narrow down search results by allowing you to search with particular categories (e.g., books, music, etc.).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”