Felix Sasaki joined the W3C in 2005 and worked in the Internationalization Activity until March 2009. In 2012, he rejoined the W3C team as a Fellow on behalf of DFKI (German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence). He was co-chair of the Multilingual Web-LT Working Group and co-editor of the Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) 2.0 specification. His main field of interest is the application of Web technologies for representation and processing of multilingual information.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”