In academia, a fellow is a member of an elite group of learned people who are awarded an academic position (called a fellowship) to work together as peers in the pursuit of mutual knowledge or practice. The fellows may include visiting professors, postdoctoral researchers and doctoral researchers.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”