Flavio Valenzuela has broad experience in finance, telecommunications, information security, and international markets in Latin America and the Caribbean. He has bachelor’s degrees in letters/science from De La Salle (HS) and in business administration from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) and a master’s degree in economics from PUCMM. His certifications include Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP) and Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”