Gábor Ugray is co-founder of Kilgray, creators of the memoQ collaborative translation environment and translation management system. He is now Kilgray’s Head of Innovation, and when he’s not busy building MVPs, he blogs at jealousmarkup.xyz and tweets as @twilliability.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”