Globalization is the process of extending social relations across world-space. Such extensions arise from the movements of people, things and ideas. It cannot be defined in terms of internationalization or integration as some theorists have suggested, though these developments might be an outcome of globalization Globalization describes the interplay across cultures of macro-social forces. These forces include religion, politics, and economics.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”