Hans Fenstermacher is a 35-year veteran of the language industry, beginning his career as a translator and interpreter in 7 languages. In 2002, he co-founded GALA (Globalization and Localization Association), the world’s largest trade association for language companies. After selling his language business to TransPerfect in 2006, Hans served as global Vice President there until 2012, when he became CEO of GALA for a 2-year stint. Today, Hans is an executive at United Language Group.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”