In its most general form, humanitarianism is an ethic of kindness, benevolence and sympathy extended universally and impartially to all human beings. Humanitarianism has been an evolving concept historically but universality is a common element in its evolution. No distinction is to be made in the face of suffering or abuse on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, tribe, caste, age, religion, or nationality.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”