Iacovos Kirlappos is an information security and risk professional with strong academic and industry credentials. He obtained his bachelor of arts in computer science from the University of Cambridge, UK, and his master of science in human-computer interaction, master of research in security science, and Ph.D. in information security from University College London.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”