Information architecture (IA) is the art and science of organizing and labelling data including: websites, intranets, online communities, software, books and other mediums of information, to support usability. It is an emerging discipline and community of practice focused on bringing together principles of design and architecture, primarily to the digital landscape.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”