Jan Wright specializes in embedded indexing, single-sourcing, and technical indexing. Her background includes print production, InDesign, and interactive and ebook indexes. She co-chaired the American Society for Indexing’s Digital Trends Task Force, focusing on linked eBook indexes. Honors include the ASI/H.W. Wilson Award for Excellence in Indexing and ASI’s Hines Award for her service to the Society.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”