Jay Beta, MBA, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) , Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP), has been an information security professional for 16 years in both private- and public-sector roles. He has extensive background in leadership along with IT compliance, auditing, risk management, governance, and security engineering. He currently works as a cybersecurity executive for a national financial institution.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”