Jeff Schaffzin is a corporate, product, strategy, marketing, and business development expert with over 20 years of experience in high tech, covering industries such as security (network, cyber, physical), enterprise software, business intelligence and analytics, big data, the internet of things (IoT), cloud technologies (software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)), mobile, marketing technology, and financial technology.
Jeff is currently the managing director and principal with Genysys Group (Silicon Valley) and heads product marketing and management for SecureALL Corporation.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”