Jeffrey Rogers has over 20 years of IT security experience and holds Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Security+, and EC-Council Certified Hacking and Forensic (CHFI) certifications. As vice president of the Customer Success and Technical Operations Group, Jeffrey is responsible for overseeing and growing Cofense’s customer support and client success teams. Previously, Jeffrey served as PhishMe’s senior client engagement manager, where he worked alongside customers to develop and manage unique phishing awareness programs. Jeffrey holds a master’s degree in information security assurance from Capitol College and a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Kentucky.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”