John Armstrong is chief marketing officer (CMO) at Zettaset, a leader in big data security. A former independent consultant, John previously served as vice president and chief analyst at Gartner. He has held key marketing positions at Yipes (Reliant), Madge Networks (Avaya), and Bay Networks (Nortel). John received an MA from the Annenberg School, University of Southern California.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”