John Diamant, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), founded one of the world’s largest technology company’s secure development programs where he is a Distinguished Technologist (top 1/2% of technologists). He is an inventor on 11 issued patents and is both software assurance chief technologist and applications security strategist. He has published articles in IEEE Security & Privacy, presented at conferences such as RSA, and his interviews have been seen by over 1/2 million people and reported by mainstream media including CNN, The Wall Street Journal, and many more. He has briefed senior staff of a joint Congressional subcommittee.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”