John Elliott helps organizations balance risk and regulation with business needs. He is a specialist in payments (John contributed to the development of many PCI standards, including PCI DSS), privacy, and cybersecurity. A passionate and innovative communicator, he presents frequently at conferences, online, and in boardrooms.
John is a chartered fellow of the British Computer Society (BCS), holds professional certifications in risk, privacy and security, and is a Pluralsight Author.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”