Jost Zetzsche is a translation technology consultant, an author on various aspects of translation, and an ATA-certified English-to-German technical translator. He earned a PhD in the field of Chinese translation history and linguistics at the University of Hamburg. His computer guide for translators is now in its thirteenth edition[Zetzsche-Jost 2], and his technical journal for the translation industry goes out to more than 11,000 translation professionals. He is co-author, with Nataly Kelly, of Found in Translation: How Translation Shapes Our Lives and Transforms the World[Kelly-Nataly 2].
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”