Julie Walker is a freelance marketing and technical writer. She helps businesses tell their story by writing engaging and educational content that customers can find online. Previously, Julie was a technical communication manager for a global company for 13 years, managing the localization process, content lifecycles, and technical writers. She implemented an XML, task-based authoring, publishing, and translation system that significantly reduced their translation costs.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”