Julio Vazquez is a Sr. Content Analyst with Vasont Systems. He has been involved in technical communication for over 30 years and was part of the IBM team that developed the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA). He is the author of Practical DITA and has written articles about DITA and information architecture.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”