Keirsten Brager, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), is the founder of hiddencyberfigures.com. This project is dedicated to increasing the number of minority women in cybersecurity by mentoring and sharing success stories of overlooked talent. Keirsten is a security engineer by trade, graduate student, CompTIA exam developer, and public speaker.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”