Dr. Ken Lunde has worked at Adobe for over 25 years, specializing in CJKV Type Development. He architected the open source Source Han Sans and Source Han SerifPan-CJK typeface families that were released in 2014 and 2017, respectively. He is the author of CJKV Information Processing[Lunde-Ken 8] and also regularly publishes articles to Adobe’s CJK Type Blog.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”