Kevin Siegel is the founder and president of IconLogic, Inc. He has written hundreds of books on applications ranging from Adobe Captivate to Articulate Storyline. Kevin spent five years in the U.S. Coast Guard as an award-winning photojournalist and has three decades experience as a print publisher, technical communicator, instructional designer, script writer, and eLearning developer. He is a certified technical trainer, a veteran classroom instructor, and a frequent keynote speaker and facilitator at conferences all over the world.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”