Katherine (Kit) Brown-Hoekstra is an STC Fellow, an experienced consultant with over 25 years of experience in technical communication, much of it working with localization teams. As Principal of Comgenesis, LLC, Kit provides consulting and training to her clients on a variety of topics, including controlled language, localization, content strategy, and content management. She speaks at conferences worldwide and publishes regularly in industry magazines. Her blog is www.pangaeapapers.com.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”