Laura Di Tullio has worked in Italy, France, Belgium, and the U.S., gaining international experience and acquiring knowledge of different cultures. She currently works in cross-cultural training and terminology management for clients, including large multinational corporations. She holds Master’s degrees in Terminology Management and in Translation and a BA in Applied Foreign Languages. She presents at various conferences on the topics of effective communication across cultures and of terminology management.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”