Linda Maepa brings several decades of information systems, cybersecurity, and systems science experience to the energy sector. She currently leads an energy and transportation advisory and project development firm. She is an active advisor to academia, government, and industry worldwide regarding energy and economic security, energy sector cyber-physical security, risk management, energy storage, and project finance. She holds a BS degree from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) and is currently writing the first book in the Cyber-physical Security and Battery System Design series.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”