Linguistic lead is the localization team member who is responsible for verifying the quality of the translation for a particular language. This person is typically more senior than the translators, has strong editing skills and domain knowledge, and has a clear picture of the translation goals and requirements. Linguistic leads provide guidance, answer questions, and help the project manager keep things on track.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”