LISA OSCAR is a standards special interest group in the Localization Industry Standards Association (LISA). When LISA folded in 2011, its portfolio of standards was placed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. These standards include: TMX, TBX/ISO 30042, and SRX. The GALA website provides links to these standards.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”