LISA QA model is a software tool and abstract model that was used for evaluating the quality of translated documents and user interfaces. It provided a way to categorize and count errors in translated products to determine adherence to expectations. Widely implemented and modified, it remains highly influential, but has been supplanted by Multidimensional Quality Metrics (MQM).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”