A localization kit is a checklist provided to a language services provider (LSP) when submitting a localization project request. The localization kit enables the LSP to produce an appropriate cost estimate and project plan. The localization kit also contains specifications, a list of all source files (content, graphics, resource files, metadata, etc.), template files, and a list of authoring and software development tools used.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”