Lucas von Stockhausen has 10 years’ experience in application security with a deep knowledge of static, dynamic, and interactive application security testing as well as remote access security program technologies.
As senior product manager and application security strategist, he has a deep understanding of how companies implement these solutions, including processes such as the building security in maturity model (BSIMM) and the software assurance maturity model (OpenSAMM).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”